SRM Tech’s Cornerstones And Moral Compass
Beliefs That Bind Us Together
Building a strong culture and defining our organization’s nature is dependent on common codes created based on these core philosophies. They guide us on how to act, make decisions, and move forward as individuals and as a team. Bringing these values to life and making our people believe in these ideologies has led to increased employee engagement in alignment with our organizational goals. We hope to motivate new hires, provide greater value to our people, deliver excellence to our customers, and become one of the most trusted business entities in the world.
Make A Difference
Showcase a strong individual purpose in fulfilling responsibilities, nurturing peers, and consistently delivering value to clients.
Treat Everyone Equally
Be fair to yourself, your peers and provide equal opportunity to everyone in communicating their views, ideas, concerns or approach.
Never Stop Learning
Constantly keep enhancing your knowledge, competency & skill sets. This not only improves your growth trajectory but also inspires people around you.
Always Act With Integrity
Exhibit your commitment to being honest, transparent, and accountable in everything you do and communicate.
Maximize Value Through Innovation
Challenge conventional methods and adopt an innovative mindset when it comes to solving customer challenges and creating everyday impact.
Our CSR Initiatives And Philathropic Efforts
- 8 villages were adopted under ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to promote cleanliness and sustainable living.
- Continue to implement ‘Go Paperless Initiative’ with 60% reduction in paper usage.
- Improving resource efficiency in operations, especially for key resources such as energy and water.
- Reducing Co2 emissions through energy efficiency measures.
Access To Education
- INR 391 Million worth of scholarships given to deserving students every year.
- 3500+ students provided free/subsidized primary, secondary and higher education from underprivileged societies every year.
- 25+ rural towns adopted to provide digital infrastructure for access to education.
- Over 1M+ people trained in the past decade across Africa, Central America and Asia