Design driver guidance and vehicle positioning system with following features:
- Ability to configure cameras based on parking bay size.
- Guide driver to position car in center of tray.
- Measure car dimensions and communicate to central system.
- Capture images of car and license plate to identify vehicle damage.
- Identify foreign objects in the tray and raise alerts.
- Developed Position Guidance solution leveraging live streams from CCTV cameras in vision system.
- Solution features:
- Instruct driver to position car in the center of the tray.
- Measure car dimensions and communicate with central system.
- Determine the right bay size for vehicle based on dimensions.
- Capture images of license plate, vehicle exterior, foreign objects in the bay.
- Transmit images to central system for storage.
- Ability to match vehicles to the right bay size for space and cost optimization.
- Accurate instructions to help drivers park in the center of tray.
- Reduced customer complaints due to vehicle body scans prior to parking.
- Lower injuries/accidents due to bays clear of foreign objects.