Rapidly develop, verify, validate and deliver design prototypes.
- Feasibility check for test automation by CAPL script in vTESTstudio
SOMEIP SD concept is needed to implement as new in auto code
- Required to match the given OEM software test items against with Ethernet protocol standard items
- As per AUTOSAR standard necessitate to implement the ‘Profile 4’ safety mechanism for E2E in CAPL
- To handle Complexity mechanism in Client/Server Ethernet concept for single CAPL Program
Deployed a single-click tool to automate model design as well as testing.
- Analyzed the vTESTstudio supported in-house CAPL functions and obtained implementation knowledge in auto code
- AUTOSAR standard documents were investigated along with Client specifications as well as software implementation
- Complexity modules were divided and analyzed separately to target the simplified generic auto code creation
- Ethernet communication matrix input document had been created by PYTHON scripting language to speedup the test process
- Possible to use the created generic auto code for all type of Ethernet protocol tests
- Safety standards(ASIL) are covered in created auto code as per the client software delivery
- Able to diagnose the Ethernet interface software issue for frame data transfer
- Appropriate Ethernet network hardware module has been selected by checking optimized auto code in different hardware module like VT6306 and VN5610A for targeting proper Ethernet communication