- Addressing the value mismatch between software-defined output and HILS delivering output
- Throttle connected in the HILS for simulation will open and shut abnormally due to bad learning value
- Intake and exhaust CAM diagnosis will occur due to the VTC abnormality value set.
- The engine will never stop immediately or reach zero when the ignition is turned OFF. The crankshaft will swing forward and reverse and stops at zero.
- Matching the tuned data stored in ROM and plant model using Matlab Simulink table as per sensor specification
- By analysing the different Idle speed scenarios, adaptable idle speed settings done in plant model intern controls RPM to be delivered for the required input.
- Calibrating the VTC angle to the advanced and retard side by calibrating the VTC angle using intake and exhaust CAM table using HILS GUI and Matlab.
- The difference between the HILS simulation and Tuning data in ROM gets eliminated.
- Engine rpm will set in proper idling mode hence testing will be carried as like real-time engine operation
- Intake and Exhaust abnormality will get cleared during engine cranking operation
- Reverse engine rotation check tested is executed as per OEM request
By product, the creation of Calibration DB enabled quick learning, faster turnaround time during testing across different variants of OEM’s